In terms of feng shui, choosing the direction, house structure is also important when buying and selling apartments. StellaHome would like to share with you what to keep in mind when buying a condo in Rivergate District 4
1. Living room near the door but you arrange so that the outsiders do not see the entire living room, so it will help prevent natural activities or guests.
2.When we get home we have to go through the main door, you should not choose the apartment near the garbage dump because it will often smell unpleasant and not good for health, but if you have to choose then you will have to suffer long closed doors.
3. The toilet in the middle of the house is not good feng shui if your apartment is about 40m2 less difficult to avoid this. You can use feng shui tools to handle such as wind chimes, trees, quartz stone …
4. Some faults such as the upper toilet have the pressure on the kitchen or the altar below. The altar is based on the neighbor’s toilet. These are the things the landlord needs to attend.
5. When looking from outside to see the kitchen is also wasted money on the old concept: “Open the door to see the kitchen, will lose money.” When you see the same apartment, you can use the bar, or the layout so that it is not directly seen.
6. The center area should always be bright, clean. Therefore, the toilet in the middle of the house is dark and harmful to health.
7. Choose flat square, not distorted or missing the corner is too large, not only difficult in the interior decoration but also not good in the room.To fix this, we should hang a large mirror in the corner of the room to compensate and create a feeling filled the apartment.
8. The first important when buying an apartment we need to determine the direction of the door to suit your destiny and age. Then you need to pay attention to the internal structure of the apartment.
The apartments at Rivergate – District 4 are smartly designed, not afraid of the upper house structure affecting your home.